Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Final projects and online videos from Cornell 

I discovered a little while back that there is an online list of projects completed at Cornell by students in their senior level (and beyond) design classes. The projects are quite a lot of fun to look at and give some interesting ideas for things to tinker with. Some of the projects are really quite impressive. One fun thing to do is to skim down the list and see which ones have links showing that they were highlighted on hackaday, and other external sites.

You can see past projects from ECE 4760: Designing with Microcontrollers and ECE 5760: Advanced Microcontrollers.

If you are so inclined, you can also watch an entire semester's worth of lectures for both those classes online at YouTube: ECE 4760 and ECE 5760.

I've started watching the videos for ECE 5760 and I'm planning to work through the labs, too. I've been reading a bunch of textbooks lately to pick up on some things, but watching lectures brings back some fond memories (and the dynamic is quite a bit different than textbooks).

Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:38 am

Uggg, makes me feel dumb is some cases :-). Lots to learn, thanks for sharing the links!

Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]