Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Tree for Festival Of Trees 

I have been talking with a few people and I would like to propose OLI and the Explorer Post/FRC team do both a tree and a wreath for St. Al's Festival of Trees. I'm waiting to hear back on the cost of a full size tree. If that is too expensive we can do a table top tree and wreath for the cost of materials.

I think this would help get OLI's name out into the community and raise awareness of both OLI and the Explorer Post/FRC team.

I would like the decorations for the tree and wreath to showcase what OLI does. Things like 3D printed ornaments, garlands made out of circuits and chips attached to each other with wires. Maybe some LED panels or something scrolling "Happy Holidlidays" or something. Some sewn ornaments maybe we can get Ainsley to do something with her loom knitting??? I don't know.

I've seen some snowflakes and other ornaments on thingieverse. Would several people be willing to print a few and donate them to the cause?

Any other ideas?

Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:49 pm

I'm game, sounds perfect for the electronics projects I have been working on lately!

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]